Contacts

Keep In Touch

Give me a call @ +6 012 3040 802

After all the reading & browsing where 30% of the convincing hardwork has been done, I believe the remaining 70% will still need to be achieved the personal touch before the “YES”.
So let’s meet over a cuppa coffee, and get a personal on each other! I wish to be friend with you and understand your expectations on your event. Of course, I am more than willing to share my ideas selflessly.

Where?
Well, I hang around at places where it can be reached by car.
Mobile Phone: +6 012 3040 802
Fax: I have not been using this gadget for donkey years!
E-mail: callme@mcjo.com.my | jocelynlhv@yahoo.com (yeah, I couldn’t live without these… )

Or Drop Me a Line…